Can't view excursion details on Carnival website once it's sold out?

frayedend

I booked the jetboat in St. Thomas a while ago. There are some details that I want to look at about the excursion but there is no link to it from my booking. The excursion is showing that I booked it but I can't get to the page with the description. I thought it would be fine and I'd just go to the excursions page to look but it's not there either. I'm guessing maybe it sold out.

Is there anywhere to see a link to the excursions booked?

Perhaps if you log out of your Carnival account and search St. Thomas excursions without a cruise date you can come across the excursion you are doing and can copy and paste into a word document for your records.

Perhaps if you log out of your Carnival account and search St. Thomas excursions without a cruise date you can come across the excursion you are doing and can copy and paste into a word document for your records.

Hmm, great idea. I saw that even logged out it showed my name and days to cruise. So I used a different browser and the excursion is just not listed at all. Makes me wonder if they stopped using this excursion. I haven't heard any issues with it. It's the Screamin' Eagle jetboat in St. Thomas.

I booked the jetboat in St. Thomas a while ago. There are some details that I want to look at about the excursion but there is no link to it from my booking. The excursion is showing that I booked it but I can't get to the page with the description. I thought it would be fine and I'd just go to the excursions page to look but it's not there either. I'm guessing maybe it sold out.

As you get closer to the deposit due date they populate quicker as thigns have got sold out.

As you get closer to the deposit due date they populate quicker as thigns have got sold out.

I'm not sure what you mean. But if it matters, I cruise in less than 2 weeks and the excursion is paid for already.

I'm not sure what you mean. But if it matters, I cruise in less than 2 weeks and the excursion is paid for already.

Totally different the easy sellouts are hidden so people do not call for anything that’s not available. When you board the ship, use your carnival TV and book your excursions or go to the excursions desk when that opens up.

Totally different the easy sellouts are hidden so people do not call for anything that’s not available. When you board the ship, use your carnival TV and book your excursions or go to the excursions desk when that opens up.

I think you missed what I was asking. I am already booked. But I wanted to look at the excursion description as it had a few things like what time it leaves, what is required (sunglasses and croakies I think were on the list). But I can't see the details of what I already booked.

We are cruising to St. Thomas in Jan., I looked at our excursions and do not see that one listed as an option. We do have some sold out but I am able to still view them. Not much help for you but maybe a little :)

Just to see if I had a different result, I looked in the general excursions list while logged out and it's not there for me either. The only thing I can think of is contact the provider (Capt. Nautica) and ask them for the information. They're website is viwatersports dot com. They have a picture of the screamin' eagle jet boat in their photo gallery, so I'm assuming that's who it's booked with, but there isn't any info. on the site about that particular excursion, so you'll probably have to contact them. Maybe it has been canceled and Carnival has yet to send you the cancellation.

This happened to me with an excursion that I booked for my upcoming cruise. I had already paid and it was still showing under my booking, but it was no longer showing up on the excursions page, and my saved link was no longer working. I emailed Carnival to see if the whole thing had been cancelled (twice b/c they didn't answer the first time) and they said they were changing vendors and would put the link back up once everything was finalized with the new vendor. After a few days, the link came back. I would email Carnival to ask what's going on.

Update: Okay I can't believe the horrible customer service answer I got on this. I emailed the shore excursion email address. I explained that I booked this excursion and that I paid it in full. I told them it was still showing on my booking but that I couldn't find it on the details page.

Their reply, "Please be advised that the Screamin' Eagle Jet Boat in St. Thomas is no longer being offered in our shore excursion program. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Seriously??? I mean how about explaining if it's still on for my booking. If not how about explain how I can get a refund so I can book something else? They just say nothing else so I have no idea what to do. I cruise in less than 2 weeks.

Update: Okay I can't believe the horrible customer service answer I got on this. I emailed the shore excursion email address. I explained that I booked this excursion and that I paid it in full. I told them it was still showing on my booking but that I couldn't find it on the details page.

Their reply, "Please be advised that the Screamin' Eagle Jet Boat in St. Thomas is no longer being offered in our shore excursion program. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Seriously??? I mean how about explaining if it's still on for my booking. If not how about explain how I can get a refund so I can book something else? They just say nothing else so I have no idea what to do. I cruise in less than 2 weeks.

Call the number I provided in the previous post.

Okay this gets even better. The Carnival phone number person told me that while they no longer offer the excursion that it is still active and happening for my cruise. Now I know that isn't the case because Captain Nautica confirmed they no longer run the excursion. But I won't be getting a refund and can't book anything else. Likely that will be the case until I get on the ship.

Okay this gets even better. The Carnival phone number person told me that while they no longer offer the excursion that it is still active and happening for my cruise. Now I know that isn't the case because Captain Nautica confirmed they no longer run the excursion. But I won't be getting a refund and can't book anything else. Likely that will be the case until I get on the ship.

My first stop once onboard would be to the Shore Excursion Desk. Why can't you cancel? I thought you had like 48 hours or something from the sail date to do so for a full refund.

Try a date in the future where you'll probably get the same information as on your cruise.

It's not available for dates in the future. That's what prompted me to start checking into this.

I won't cancel just now, just in case there is something weird and it is still happening for my cruise. Who knows maybe if they cancel late they will give me some discount or something. If I do find something else to book then I'll cancel. Kind of bummed out because this was something cool to do that was a bit different than the typical beach or tour. My younger son is too young to ride the jet skis (14) and would not want to share with his brother, otherwise they'd love that.

It's not available for dates in the future. That's what prompted me to start checking into this.

I won't cancel just now, just in case there is something weird and it is still happening for my cruise. Who knows maybe if they cancel late they will give me some discount or something. If I do find something else to book then I'll cancel. Kind of bummed out because this was something cool to do that was a bit different than the typical beach or tour. My younger son is too young to ride the jet skis (14) and would not want to share with his brother, otherwise they'd love that.

You could privately arrange this excursion with Captain Nautica possibly, worth a call.

You could privately arrange this excursion with Captain Nautica possibly, worth a call.

You missed a few posts. Captain Nautica told me that it is no longer in business (the jet boat). So Carnival telling me it's still happening for my cruise is obviously wrong.

You missed a few posts. Captain Nautica told me that it is no longer in business (the jet boat). So Carnival telling me it's still happening for my cruise is obviously wrong.
Oh sorry I did miss that, wonder if they are hoping to find another operator business to pick up the excursion?