Can't view excursion details on Carnival website once it's sold out?

frayedend

Oh sorry I did miss that, wonder if they are hoping to find another operator business to pick up the excursion?

They don't really seem to know. I'm guessing that perhaps the boat had a huge mechanical failure or something. It's been in business for a while and suddenly just stopped operating. I'm sure it will all get worked out in time. I can't really find anything else I want to do in St. Thomas other than maybe the sky ride.

Okay being the impatient person I am I booked a new excursion, the BOSS Underwater Scooters, for St. Thomas and cancelled the Screamin' Eagle. It will take a while to get my refund I guess but I like to have a plan. Another member here suggested it when I posted about this in the St. Thomas forum. Anyhow it looks like a cool thing, not the same old same old, and has great reviews. Twice as expensive but it's my birthday the day we go, so why not. :)

Okay being the impatient person I am I booked a new excursion, the BOSS Underwater Scooters, for St. Thomas and cancelled the Screamin' Eagle. It will take a while to get my refund I guess but I like to have a plan. Another member here suggested it when I posted about this in the St. Thomas forum. Anyhow it looks like a cool thing, not the same old same old, and has great reviews. Twice as expensive but it's my birthday the day we go, so why not. :)

We looked at that one too, but decided on the Sea Trek (helmet dive). Carnival has a "Best Price Guarantee" on this excursion and I'm wondering if they would honor it with Coral World Ocean Park, which is where the excursion takes place. Their independent price is $20 cheaper, but we can't book through them because the only time slot they have for the day we'll be there is when the ship leaves.

We loved it, booked it again years later! Best snorkeling we have ever done was at the site they go to! You snorkel while you wait on the others to take their turn on the scooters.