P&O transfers from Southampton to Heathrow

Rassa

Hi all,

Would anyone know the cost of transfers from Southampton to Heathrow that P&O may offer? Do they offer transfers with tours (but already done Stonehenge)?

What about taxi companies? Does anyone know a good taxi company and how much do they charge? We are joining the cruise flying into Gatwick, then making our way to Southampton.

I know about National Buses but these days, I like to do it easier.

Rosie

Hi all,

Would anyone know the cost of transfers from Southampton to Heathrow that P&O may offer? Do they offer transfers with tours (but already done Stonehenge)?

What about taxi companies? Does anyone know a good taxi company and how much do they charge? We are joining the cruise flying into Gatwick, then making our way to Southampton.

I know about National Buses but these days, I like to do it easier.

Rosie

P&O Contractor - Cruise Connect (Intercruises) gave me a quote, Southampton - LHR 99 pounds for two, but they drop off at Heathrow Marriott Hotel, not allowed into terminals, you then have to get the hoppa bus @ 6 pounds into terminal. Smiths for airports gave me price of 75 pounds plus 3 pound parking fee, private transfer. National express currently 16 pounds each, Southampton Bus Depot to LHR.

I thought these transfers were free of charge on certain sailings e.g. transatlantics and just had to opt for them.

Regards John

Not for non Brits I think John. We have two B2B cruises on Adonia next year - Select fare, got obc, same cabin number, club dining etc but no complimentary transfer, have to organise our own.:halo:

Us Aussies have to book P&O UK cruises with an agent here or with P&O Australia, we cannot book direct with P&O UK, although our prices are very favourable, I have checked.

Thanks Les. I found more information on UK Cruisers and emailed Smiths but they did not answer - but I did say it was for next year. I will just email them again early in the new year. Smiths seems the best option and most people are happy with them. Bit sick to death of mucking around waiting for buses or worrying about missing the bus if debarkation is running late.

Thanks

Rosie