Deluxe Drink Package

Yesterday my cruise planner was showing $59.40 Canadian which included a 20% discount. Today my cruise planner shows $55.00 Canadian with NO discount. What the heck?! :confused:

Welcome to Royal Caribbean's Dynamic Pricing.

By the way, are you sure you are comparing both prices with or without gratuities, i.e., apples to apples?

Welcome to Royal Caribbean's Dynamic Pricing.

By the way, are you sure you are comparing both prices with or without gratuities, i.e., apples to apples?

Yes, both were compared without gratutities. I have been keeping my eye on it for awhile seeing if it would go greater than a 20% discount.

Yesterday my cruise planner was showing $59.40 Canadian which included a 20% discount. Today my cruise planner shows $55.00 Canadian with NO discount. What the heck?! :confused:

Go ahead and cancel and rebook. You can do it on your own or call Royal and they will do for you and will also confirm price.

Go ahead and cancel and rebook. You can do it on your own or call Royal and they will do for you and will also confirm price.

Thanks. I hadn't actually booked it yet. I was keeping my eye on it to see if it would offer a bigger discount. I booked it today :)