Why electronic edoc's are not available?

Sermenn1

Four days ago I made an online checkin for my cruise. The cruise left 57 days. My edoc's are not available. My friends, who are on this cruise with us, have already received them.

How can I check what's going on? Maybe someone has an email address so that I can contact NCL. Thanks!

Hi Sermenn1,

On our cruise last Sept we experienced the same thing. I ended up calling NCL and found out the following:

Out of our three cabins, two were ready for Edocs to be printed and one was not. I called and the rep, who was great, found that when the TA transmitted the final payment to NCL they transposed the digits of the cents portion and instead of 63 cents they typed 36 cents so it was showing I still owed 27 cents. She said I paid the correct amount but the data entry person put it in wrong. Long story short, she fixed it and I was then able to print my Edocs the next day. I'd advise you to call NCL to double check.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50618299

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As JohnRich mentioned you have to be paid in full before they release the eDocs to you. Sounds like you should call NCL and see if there are any billing issues with the ruinh

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Four days ago I made an online checkin for my cruise. The cruise left 57 days. My edoc's are not available. My friends, who are on this cruise with us, have already received them. How can I check what's going on? Maybe someone has an email address so that I can contact NCL. Thanks!

If you are doing your online checkin, I assume that you just booked.

CALL NCL, don't email. There are over 40,000 passengers on NCL ships each week. Your email may get answered about the time you are embarking.

Спасибо вам всем!

Вызов - хорошая идея, но мой английский не очень хорошо разговаривает с оператором. Поэтому я спросил об электронной почте.

As JohnRich mentioned you have to be paid in full before they release the eDocs to you. Sounds like you should call NCL and see if there are any billing issues with the ruinh

How could you not be paid in full 57 days out?

Nobody said he wasn't paid in full, we said check to see if there were any billing issues, i.e., the OP paid in full but it wasn't properly credited.

Nobody said he wasn't paid in full, we said check to see if there were any billing issues, i.e., the OP paid in full but it wasn't properly credited.

This just happened to us last week. Booked excursions online w/a charge card. Received a PIF receipt. A day or two later, we couldn't print our eDocs. Called our TA who pushed NCL into searching for a reason. Appears that there was a computer glitch where our PIF receipt said $225 but the card was only billed $220.40! Until we paid the outstanding $4.60, our eDocs were unavailable! Within 5 minutes of our TA giving the card number to NCL, our eDocs were available to print.

If you book a cruise through NCL Europe, the final payment date is usually only 28-30 days before the cruise (instead of the usual 90 days when booking according to NCL in the USA)... So it is actually possible to not be paid in full 57 days out... ;)

Спасибо вам всем!

Вызов - хорошая идея, но мой английский не очень хорошо разговаривает с оператором. Поэтому я спросил об электронной почте.

BTW: This translates from Russian to: "

Thank you all!Calling is a good idea, but my English does not speak very well with the operator. So I asked about e-mail." [Thanks Google Translate]