Warning for AIBP users

satxdiver

Wow. Just read this. Between one needing to imbibe a constant and inordinate amount of drinks to come close to obtaining one's moneys worth, and some drinks no longer even qualifying evidently, the AIBP is unequivocally a complete sucker bet. But if you're rich enough where the convenience and bragging rights mean more to you than the fact that you're unnecessarily throwing your money down the toilet, by all means, enjoy!

Laughable. You have no idea what you're talking about.

When we were on Regal in Dec I got charged almost every morning for a split Korbel when it was under the AIBP price only at the bar in the back behind Horizon Court.. At other bars I never got charged. So on a daily basis, I would have to go to GS to get it fixed. it got to be a joke with GS since as soon as they saw me they would say "got charged again right". But no issue, they took it off every day. It was for $6.95.

So yes, I would have gone to GS in a heartbeat if I would have seen a charge I did not think should be there. I check my acct every day to make sure everything looks good.

The comment about the Celebrity drink package is not quite accurate. If you are on the Classic package, then any drink over the maximum is charged to you at the full price.

Celebrity has changed their policy. If you have the Classic package and order a beverage over the maximum you now only have to pay the difference.

Celebrity has changed their policy. If you have the Classic package and order a beverage over the maximum you now only have to pay the difference.

Thanks for the correction. It's been 2-3 years since we cruised on Celebrity. I am glad they made that change.