Cancel NCL cruise and rebook?

aghnyc

Hello. Recently I have to cancel a NCL cruise to the Baltics as a family member is having medical issues. We canceled the trip, luckily we have travel insurance. Can I rebook the same cruise, as a solo traveler?

As I see it, you are now back to square one. If you want to book as a solo then that is a completely separate decision from the cancelled cruise.

You won't get any special treatment. It will be the same as anyone else who may want to book the cruise.

The Getaway should have decent solo rates due to the studio cabins. Fares for single travellers are generally cheaper on these ships.

Hello. Recently I have to cancel a NCL cruise to the Baltics as a family member is having medical issues. We canceled the trip, luckily we have travel insurance. Can I rebook the same cruise, as a solo traveler?

I don't know how the travel insurance policy you had worked (and the policies vary!), but IF there is a "next time" like this, you might want to ask the insurer about how it would cover the "missed costs" of the person who was no longer able to go due to a covered medical reason.

You can book that cruise as a solo or with somebody else. You can book a different cruise. You can book a land trip.

As said, you are starting all over just like anyone.