Cagney'... a la carte?

margoula

we have the specialty dining promo for three meals and purchased another four nights package.

All of our dinner reservations have been made.

When I made the last four reservations at the special restaurants they are showing up as 'a la carte'...... why is this?

On NCL most specialty restaurants other than Moderno & Tepanyaki have gone to a' la carte pricing. With the dining plan you are limited to one entrée, but can order additional appetizers, sides , & desserts.

Sadly, the tomahawk is no longer on the menu... But, yes, you can get whatever entree you want.

And that entree can be any price, our lads did the tomahawk, that meal alone was $100 based on a la carte but cost nothing because of the Meal package

Sent from my iPad using Forums

we have the specialty dining promo for three meals and purchased another four nights package.

All of our dinner reservations have been made.

When I made the last four reservations at the special restaurants they are showing up as 'a la carte'...... why is this?

FYI...

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

Specialty dining packages are honored in Cagney's Steakhouse, Moderno Churrascaria, Teppanyaki and our French, Mexican and Italian restaurants across the fleet. Guests who have purchased the package may also choose to dine in other select à la carte priced restaurants, entertainment-based restaurants, Bayamo, Pincho Tapas Bar, and Ocean Blue restaurants, for the following per person upcharges:

• The Supper Club - $15 USD
  • Ocean Blue - $15 USD
  • Bayamo - $15 USD
  • Cirque Dreams/Illusionarium - $10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway
  • Sushi -$7 USD
  • Raw Bar - $7 USD (does not include Seafood Plateau. If ordered, the upcharge is to be waived)
  • Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD

Sadly, the tomahawk is no longer on the menu... But, yes, you can get whatever entree you want.
As well as the King Cut Prime Rib and larger cut (32 oz) porterhouse....more cost cutting efforts by the bean counters at NCL.