Cancel/rebook shore excursions?

So just making sure I've got this right.... I can cancel a previously booked shore excursion, get a refund, then rebook the exact same excursion? I think it's just the Aussie dollar rising in value against the US, but it's slightly cheaper now....

Correct.

So just making sure I've got this right.... I can cancel a previously booked shore excursion, get a refund, then rebook the exact same excursion? I think it's just the Aussie dollar rising in value against the US, but it's slightly cheaper now....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Yes you can also book then cancel and re-book dining options and drink packages if you see cheaper prices.

I did this on our Oasis cruise in March. I found a good deal & bought the surf & stream package. Later, I found a fantastic sale on this for half the price. I ordered the new package & cancelled the old. It saved me half. I did buy a soda package but that did not go on sale. You just have to keep checking.

• 3 weeks later...
I cancelled a shore excursion late on Aug 19, and rebooked a day later at a cheaper price. It's now Aug 29 and the refund still hasn't appeared. Is this normal?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I'd call them about it. Usually when I do the cancel and rebook it appears in a few days on my credit card. Just make sure you have the cancellation email handy.

I'd call them about it. Usually when I do the cancel and rebook it appears in a few days on my credit card. Just make sure you have the cancellation email handy.

Thank you. The refund appeared today. I emailed my TA about it yesterday and she explained that RCI billing/refund cycles run every 2 weeks, so I may have cancelled right at the beginning of the cycle.👍

Sent from my SM-G920I using Forums mobile app