Why cant I pay the balance of my cruise online

I find it unbelievable in this day and age I cannot pay my balance online but instead I have to ring RCCL on an 0844 number and hold on and hold on to pay it. How safe is this.?

Why can't you pay your balance online? You've been able to do this for many years, you just log into your "My Cruises", click on the reservation, and make a payment.

The exception would be if you used a TA to book, and then you would have to pay through them. In that situation calling Royal wouldn't help either.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Forums App

Why can't you pay your balance online? You've been able to do this for many years, you just log into your "My Cruises", click on the reservation, and make a payment.

The exception would be if you used a TA to book, and then you would have to pay through them. In that situation calling Royal wouldn't help either.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Forums App

I have tried that and put all the details in for my card, however I did notice that it was showing minus 300 pounds (which was what I paid for the deposit) and the error said it was not possible. Guess if it showed the outstanding balance it would have accepted it. Customer Services say that some people canand some cant and they do not know why this is.

This phone number has been reported to be free from the UK: 0800 018 2020.

Thanks Bob - Using that number I was answered quickly and have paid it now. Just a bit upset as I always do any shopping through TopCash Back and would have probably got about 200 pounds back.

My daughter paid for a Sandals Holiday and went through TopCash Back and got 270 pounds back. I paid my cruise deposit through TopCash Back and they are refusing to pay out until the whole balance was paid. Now I have lost that money because I couldn't pay it online.