Eastern or Western Caribbean Oasis Class in Jan/Feb

We have not cruised in Winter before so curious which routes are best for Jan or Feb for smoother sailing. I have read about a lot of stormy weather but on the New Jersey route....so curious how it would be going out of Florida.

just some advice on what to expect this time of year for weather and seas on ship, Labadee, and ports. thanks :)

When we sailed to St Thomas / St Martin route in January / February, the water on the islands was warm enough to swim. During same time of the year, we couldn't swim in Bahamas, and not just Nassau but private islands as well for water was too cold. I am not sure what's your exact itinerary, but if one of them in the vicinity of Bahamas....

I have sailed both east and west in January/February. No noticeable difference. Smooth sailing or minimal disturbance that I can remember. Anything major and the captain will divert

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

good to hear thanks

When we sailed to St Thomas / St Martin route in January / February, the water on the islands was warm enough to swim. During same time of the year, we couldn't swim in Bahamas, and not just Nassau but private islands as well for water was too cold. I am not sure what's your exact itinerary, but if one of them in the vicinity of Bahamas....

wondering how Sea days will be and Labadee.

Hi Cruise

We live in Ontario Canada to escape our cold winters we cruise usually in Feb.

Also it's time frame for our vacation . We have cruised all the Caribbean agendas .Eastern just happens to be our favourite. It's like any other times weather is what it is.. We also find this the best time of year for the Caribbean holiday . Just enjoy your cruise the sun and the ship. Happy cruising:D.

kruise kat:p