Meraviglia Inside 9282

Love2Cruz2015

Can anyone tell me about this cabin on Deck 9?

It's the last inside cabin starboard side. It looks like there is open space next to the stairs.

Is it one of those hidden "secret" outdoor cabins for inside prices?

It's not an outside as there are 10 balcony cabins next to 9282 on the deck plan and there are only 10 balconies when you view cabins in an image of the ship. I've marked the 10 balconies on deck 14, which is the same as deck 9.

9282.jpg

Pete

It's not an outside as there are 10 balcony cabins next to 9282 on the deck plan and there are only 10 balconies when you view cabins in an image of the ship. I've marked the 10 balconies on deck 14, which is the same as deck 9.

9282.jpg

Pete

Thanks Pete I knew I could count on you....since it's so close to the outdoor stairs, I'm tempted to book at a fabulous price. I never do inside, but I might make an exception here as outdoor access is right outside the cabin.(according to the deck plan)

When I sailed on an aft balcony on Orchestra, we were next to the public space with the stairs....it was very accessible to those in the aft section of the ship. I know this is a different design, but looks like they kept the aft staircases.

BTW...if you look at the deck plans on cruisedeckplans.com, the two decks are differerent in the aft section, cabin placement of the last cabin starboard side. The stairs are in a different place too.

Maybe I just need to book and find out for myself.:cool:

• 3 years later...

Hello Love2Cruz2015. Did you end up with this cabin. We are looking at it for a fall 2021 cruise and have the same questions as you. Also MSC shows it as 266 sq. feet where most insides are listed at 156-181 sq. feet. Is it and 9265 actually larger? Thanks in advance.

I think cruise deck plans.com has it correct and those cabins are 178 sqft.  There is no outdoor space nor public stair wells nearby any of those cabins.  It is a long walk forward to the mid-ship stairs and elevators.