Unlimited Internet Package - Price Discounted Prior to Boarding??

cruzers j&n

We will be boarding Reflection soon and was wondering if anyone knows the price of a 10 day unlimited internet package (1 device)? I could have sworn the packages were discounted if we purchased PRIOR to the sail date, however, when I went online to purchase, there was no indication of a discount so was thinking it'd be best to wait to purchase on board. At least that way we can hopefully take advantage of a CC coupon. The price on website currently is $269/person. Thanks in advance! :)

We will be boarding Reflection soon and was wondering if anyone knows the price of a 10 day unlimited internet package (1 device)? I could have sworn the packages were discounted if we purchased PRIOR to the sail date, however, when I went online to purchase, there was no indication of a discount so was thinking it'd be best to wait to purchase on board. At least that way we can hopefully take advantage of a CC coupon. The price on website currently is $269/person. Thanks in advance! :)

I have heard of BOGO 50% off. Might be a good idea to call the captain's club desk and ask if there are any promotions on the horizon.

There have been occasional "flash sale" deals that are not really advertised but can be found in your cruise planner. It seems to be an occasional offer. It was in effect for a weekend approximately one month prior to my last cruise. We were able to save 20% on two excursions. I want happy with that since I planned to purchase tickets for those two excursions and saving $50 was a nice bonus.

I believe the internet package and classic beverage package was also priced at a discount during that "sale" too. So, my advice is to keep checking your cruise planner. Look for a banner that promotes the discount in your cruise planner.

My understanding is that the price shown in your cruise planner already takes in the 10% pre cruise discount. There are varying reports if it is possible to get a loyalty discount combined with this. You could check this with Captain's club if this would be appllicable.

10 day pricing pre-cruise is $269. On-board it will be $299.

Depending on Captain's Club level you might qualify for a discount from those prices.

Unless two people in a cabin must be on-line at the same time, then one package will do. Both can use that package with only one device signed on at a time.