Harmony: SeaPass Card around neck

johno95

I am going to be on the Harmony. if I want to wear my SeaPass Card around my neck, how do I do that? should i bring anything in advance to the ship? does the ship provide or sell anything?

Thanks.

Edited by johno95

I am going to be on the Harmony. if I want to wear my SeaPass Card around my neck, how do I do that? should i bring anything in advance to the ship? does the ship provide or sell anything?

Thanks.

The ship sells lanyards.

Just off Harmony on 8/5. They sell a variety of lanyards onboard in Prince & Greene and a couple other shops, with plastic sleeve attached. I bought mine mid-way through the cruise, cost was $10.95, not sure if all were priced the same, but if not, similarly. I had a clip lanyard I brought and asked Guest Services to punch my SeaPass, which they did for me in 2013 but was told they don't do that anymore so you will need a plastic sleeve if you bring a lanyard with clip.

They sell WOW bands, and a lot of people seem to love them but I had the unlimited beverage package and found it a pain to take it off each time I bought a drink, but it was super convenient for opening the stateroom door.

Just off Harmony on 8/5. They sell a variety of lanyards onboard in Prince & Greene and a couple other shops, with plastic sleeve attached. I bought mine mid-way through the cruise, cost was $10.95, not sure if all were priced the same, but if not, similarly. I had a clip lanyard I brought and asked Guest Services to punch my SeaPass, which they did for me in 2013 but was told they don't do that anymore so you will need a plastic sleeve if you bring a lanyard with clip.

They sell WOW bands, and a lot of people seem to love them but I had the unlimited beverage package and found it a pain to take it off each time I bought a drink, but it was super convenient for opening the stateroom door.

thank you so much, Sue.