paridise compared to glory

timelordjason

Last year we did glory for five days. The sea was rough and we rocked on all decks the entire time. This year we are planning on glory. I have sailed in the past on victory and legend and they didnt seem as rough even in rough waters. Does glory compare more wit paridise or the latter in rough seas? is it much bigger than paridse?

Last year we did glory for five days. The sea was rough and we rocked on all decks the entire time. This year we are planning on glory. I have sailed in the past on victory and legend and they didnt seem as rough even in rough waters. Does glory compare more wit paridise or the latter in rough seas? is it much bigger than paridse?

Bigger the ship, less motion. We were on the Empress of the Seas (which is smaller than the Paradise) and motion was terrible. When we were on the Breeze, the motion was subtle. Both times we were in cabins all the way at the front.

So in conclusion, you're experiences aline with my examples. The bigger the ship, the less motion. The Glory is bigger than the Victory and the Legend!

Glory is a way better ship IMHO.

There are two main factors that determine how rocky the ship is:

1. Time of year... Seas are rougher at certain times

2. size of the ship

and I will add a third one

3. The number of people having whooopie on one side vs the number doing it on the other side. :p