Rci app

10 hours ago, soremekun said:

App updated to 1.53.0 for Android.

With this release, we added a guest wallet to manage payment methods. We also made feature enhancements, like pinch and zoom on deck maps, improved performance, and fixed bugs. Make sure you turn on auto-updates, so you can keep up with all the ways we improve the app.

How many payments methods exist to manage? You either have a cash account or one secured my credit card. I am a bit confused.

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm having trouble with the android version. The app opens and then just hangs. It doesn't load any info.

There's another thread with discussion about having your password refused so you can't log in. People are reporting workarounds, but something that works for one won't work for others. I'm going to quit trying to use the app for a few days until they can find Dennis Nedry to fix it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

How many payments methods exist to manage? You either have a cash account or one secured my credit card. I am a bit confused.

I think this was available on my March cruise. It just gave you the option to change your credit card on file mid-cruise.

• Thanks 1

OK, I successfully changed my password. I'm starting to think maybe this started out as an attempt to get people to change their passwords as a security measure, but they didn't do it right. That's just as suspicion, I'm not saying that's what's going on.
Some companies require their employees to change passwords once a month. But if so, it's a good idea to tell people that up front.

I had already decided that if we didn't get this fixed by boarding time next week, so that I can't do the last minute stuff to board, I would just assume I ain't the only one, so they'd have to figger something out to get us on board so we can spend our money on drinks and key chains. 😎