question on price drop on Grandeur

jon46

I see a small price drop for my cruise on Grandeur. I have a guarantee ocean view room on deck 2. it is only about 2 rooms from the port hole cabins (not all that crazy about it). I could get a mid ship deck 3 cabin for just $66 more for the two of us. I went through a TA. of course she is closed until Tuesday. Should I just try for a better guarantee room or go for the room on deck 3. Is the windows on deck 3 better?

If your guarantee stateroom has already been assigned, Royal will normally allow you to move to another available stateroom in the same exact category as you have been assigned. I'd look at Royal's UK website (http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk) because it shows more available staterooms than the US website.

I see a small price drop for my cruise on Grandeur. I have a guarantee ocean view room on deck 2. it is only about 2 rooms from the port hole cabins (not all that crazy about it). I could get a mid ship deck 3 cabin for just $66 more for the two of us. I went through a TA. of course she is closed until Tuesday. Should I just try for a better guarantee room or go for the room on deck 3. Is the windows on deck 3 better?

Is there any way at all to get hold of your TA? Those cabins might not be available by Tuesday. That is the one reason I book through Royal. They are available 24/7. The only difference in windows is that on deck 2, they have the bar going down the middle of the window and on decks 3&4 are just one window, no bar down the middle. We had an outside cabin with the 2 portholes and I loved it. It was like looking through binoculars.

You can change cabins anytime as long as it is in the same category. I've done it many times.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just saw my TA , She had on the door she was closed for the next 3 days. But I told her the price drop was to end today. She said it should be at least until the end of the month. But she help me get a new res. with the different price. But I had to go back to GTY and get a new stateroom. which is ok I was not pleased with the one they gave me. I saved about 150.00 and got 50.00 on board credit.. of course I already spent 113.00 of it as the internet pkg was on sail until yesterday at 30% off. Also I do not get a refund in deposit but final payment is next month and my insurance would cover anything major.