Blue Hole - Time and Cost from Falmouth

Scrappygrrl

Can someone who has done the Blue Hole excursion from Falmouth comment on the time you spend in the van to get there? I know it can be a fun and informative drive, so looking for the actual time. Also, does it get expensive? I can't find prices on Marvyn's website.

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

You are looking at about 60-75 minutes to get there from Falmouth. Admission to the Blue Hole is either $15 or $20 per person. Please remember to tip your guide well. They will treat you great and they rely entirely on the generosity of tourists. We gave him $10 each.

You are looking at about 60-75 minutes to get there from Falmouth. Admission to the Blue Hole is either $15 or $20 per person. Please remember to tip your guide well. They will treat you great and they rely entirely on the generosity of tourists. We gave him $10 each.

Transportation can be anywhere between 35 to 45 usd depending on the amount of persons in your group

I have looked at some private excursion providers...

One emailed me back a couple of times very nicely, and when asked, recommeded the Blue Hole over the other option I was interested in. (We have done Dunn's River... BTDT... no need to repeat)

Private guided trip, for the two of us... Falmouth to Blue Hole... $85.00 per person.