Back to back discount?

cruiseelady

Anyone know if there is a discount for back to back cruise? I could have sworn I read that there is a discount on the msccruisesusa.com. Now, I went ahead to make sure that its the case but cant find it.

From what I can remember it said that the second cruise would be 15% off, and I believe that I can still apply the 5% club member discount. Anyone know anything about that?

I have a b2b cruise for June the price that we got it for 2 adults and 2 kids was 8,000 on the YC, if you book it separately it will be more than 12,000 the way to book it its to ask for more than 10 days so you will get the 14 days itineraries and cabins (not all cabins are available and what its available its not the best) I call them as a black member trying to change the cabin and at the beginning they told me yes but the system said no and then she suggested me to split the booking into 2 seven days and the price skyrocket so was better to live it like that. All in all there is not a bad suite at YC

Well now I know the answer to my question. I just called them and asked, they said no you do not get a discount for b2b cruises.

I know for a fact that I read that you do get 15% off, and I read it on their site. It stated very clearly that the discount is for the second cruise.

That is the reason why I wanted to do b2b after reading it a few days earlier, they must have took that info and got rid if it(basically changed the rules.)

I don't seem to have the best of luck with MSC. I have never actually sailed with them. A few years back I decided to do my first cruise(solo) with them and paid a deposit. A few days later I got an email stating that they canceled my reservation. It stated that if I want a room I have to purchase a higher category for more money. I refused to do that. Quiet frankly was pissed that they canceled my reservation. That was about 3-4 years ago. Something like that never happened to me with other cruise lines.

I thought maybe give it another try. But now, not so sure. Will see.

Edited by cruiseelady

Anyone know if there is a discount for back to back cruise? I could have sworn I read that there is a discount on the msccruisesusa.com. Now, I went ahead to make sure that its the case but cant find it.

From what I can remember it said that the second cruise would be 15% off, and I believe that I can still apply the 5% club member discount. Anyone know anything about that?

No such thing.