finding a specific cabin on a cruise

The RCI UK brochures show connecting rooms as does the internet site.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Every deckplan I´ve seen so far indicates connecting staterooms, be it on the website or in a brochure. That´s not the point though. The point MikeBTN made was that they can now look at a sailling and start a search for available connecting rooms, with both rooms being available.

But that´s a different search than the one the OP is looking for. In your example you would know the cruise dates and look for available cabins on those dates or more specifically for available cabins on both cruises.

The OP wants something different. OP wants a specific cabin number and get all / a selection of cruise dates listed this cabin is available on.

Yes, I understand it's not what the OP is looking for, I was just suggesting that the phone agents may have more capabilities than we are aware of.

Every deckplan I´ve seen so far indicates connecting staterooms, be it on the website or in a brochure. That´s not the point though. The point MikeBTN made was that they can now look at a sailling and start a search for available connecting rooms, with both rooms being available.

Oh thank you for correcting me lol.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app