Airport-Hotel Transfers, Cape Liberty?

ChuckinSC

i hope this is the appropriately board for asking a question regarding Celebrity and Cape Liberty.

Flying to EWR the day before sailing and departing EWR the day of disembarkation. Staying at a hotel near airport. Does Celebrity offer any airport or hotel shuttles /transfers for Cape Liberty passengers? Thanks!

Celebrity transfers are always more expensive than the alternatives. There is a shuttle from the airport to the port that is reasonable. A town car will cost around $60 each way. Have you checked in with others on your rollcall? Most likely someone else will be in your hotel. There is a whole thread giving advice on the ports of call page.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2163707

We are driving to the hotel and taking a shuttle provide by the hotel.+

Which sailing are you on?

i hope this is the appropriately board for asking a question regarding Celebrity and Cape Liberty.

Flying to EWR the day before sailing and departing EWR the day of disembarkation. Staying at a hotel near airport. Does Celebrity offer any airport or hotel shuttles /transfers for Cape Liberty passengers? Thanks!

We are flying into EWR the day before our cruise and staying at a hotel near the airport also, Uber is booked (except for the small vehicle) as of last week and so is Limo.com. I spoke with our hotel and they said we could get a taxi the day of the cruise to the port. Hopefully they are correct.

Hope this helps you...:)

Have done the Summit to Bermuda several times and worked in the area of the airport. Go to the East Coast Departures board on Celebrity and look for the thread Cape Liberty 911, lots of info on the entire area and very knowledgeable people.

If your hotel is near the airport, likely they will pick you up at the airport and deliver you to the hotel. Ask your hotel about transportation to the port.

Upon your return, Cape Liberty has very efficient shuttles to the airport. The line moves very quickly. The fare is either $20 or $25/pp, can't remember which.

We find Uber as a convenient manner of airport transfer. You get to commit your pick-up time only when you are ready to go, and not rush to get ready for an earlier committed time.
I've had the Uber app for several years but never had the need to use Uber. I'm sure it's reliable and always available?

I've had the Uber app for several years but never had the need to use Uber. I'm sure it's reliable and always available?

It's been always reliable for us. At times when we have guests comng in from EWR, we get Uber for them using our credit card. We send the guest the vehicle type, colo, and plate number. Also the driver's name. The vehicle usually arrives within 10 minutes.

For first time use, you will have a discount coupon code

Sent from my iPad using Forums