Anyone able to log into RC account now?

My wife and I are both trying to log into our RC account and we keep getting the following message:

"The user information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again."

Can someone try to log in to their account and let me know if it is working. We called RC and they of course said everything is working fine so we must be typing in the login / password incorrectly. I explained that it pre-fills and is correct -- but he insisted the website is working fine.

You are very funny!! Have fun this week- very cloudy over on this side of the state today but no rain

Been raining almost continuously here since last evening. Nothing like Houston, but it's not unusual to see lots of standing water on the roads.

Bob - do you run into this where it looks like your account does not exist / won't let you log in and then later it works?

Thanks, Randy

Yes, very typical on Saturday night through Sunday morning.

Yes, very typical on Saturday night through Sunday morning.

Ok - thank you. I've had every other problem with RC's website not working but have not run into the issue of being told my account does not exist. I'll give it another try late today.

I gave up trying for today. Also tried our son’s account and it gives the same error message. Probably some server down and they don’t even realize it.

I shouldn’t be surprised. Their Liberty cruise that was supposed to depart today in Galveston still shows an alert on their website that it is departing tomorrow even though the ship announced they are heading to Miami over the next couple of days.

They must have no IT staff working on the weekend.

In case anyone else runs into this problem, here is what happened to us.

We have always had the same e:mail on all of our accounts (all correspondence went to my wife). Apparently some recent change in their system causes this to disable accounts if multiple accounts have the same e:mail. So we had to set up the accounts again with each having a unique e:mail.