Watching football onboard

LaShelle2

We did that last week just in case they didn't have our games available on the ship, but the wi-fi was so bad I couldn't even do simple things on the internet and ended up turning my phone off for the rest of the trip. There's no way you can stream anything on that wi-fi. The only way to do that would be to use your carrier's internet, which will probably be quite expensive to stream an entire game. It will work though.

I was wondering about this myself not for football but in April we are cruising during WrestleMania so I was wondering how decent the streaming is if you get the premium wifi package....that news stinks :(

Miami....which has been said several times in this thread. It has.been that way forever and hasn't changed.

for the fantasy ship which was asked in original thread post yes that was stated to be a Miami feed you are correct. but other people where asking questions about other ships. including someone asking specifically about a ship out of NYC. i have cruised out of Baltimore before and it had the broadcasting feed from Newark, New Jersey. so did a cruise i had out of NYC so not all ships are guaranteed to have the Miami feed. a majority of them yes but not all. i was trying to help the person cruising out of New York City who might not have the Miami feed find out what feed they could have before they get on the ship so they can find out for themselves. you imply the Miami broadcast feed has been the feed on every ship in the Carnival fleet no matter what port it leaves from. and you state it has been that way forever and has never changed. that is not true! and I know that from first hand experience not because I think that is the case so it must be but because i experienced it in person.

Miami....which has been said several times in this thread. It has.been that way forever and hasn't changed.

Currently on the Sunshine. We are getting the NYC feeds. Watched all of the NYC games on Sunday. Guess it changed somewhere along the line.