Premium All-Inclusive Package - Thursday 9 September 2017 - 7 day Hawaiian Cruise

World of our own

Hello

We are due to sail on Thursday 9 September 2017 for the Hawaiian Cruise (our first cruise) and we have just seen that NCL are now advertising the following package: Premium All-Inclusive Package on Pride of America 7 day Hawaiian Cruise.

We are having trouble trying to get this package through our travel agent, we have already paid for the Prepaid Service Charges for All Cat but obviously we would like the All-Inclusive Package - can anyone help??

https://www.ncl.com/uk/en/cruises/7-...GGITOKOANWKHNL

Presumably you booked before the All Inc for the UK market came in.....April or so from memory. What's the difference in cost between the two? Did you get the UBP promo with your booking? Have you tried asking NCL if they can change your package.......I suspect it is unlikely.

Hello

We are due to sail on Thursday 9 September 2017 for the Hawaiian Cruise (our first cruise) and we have just seen that NCL are now advertising the following package: Premium All-Inclusive Package on Pride of America 7 day Hawaiian Cruise.

We are having trouble trying to get this package through our travel agent, we have already paid for the Prepaid Service Charges for All Cat but obviously we would like the All-Inclusive Package - can anyone help??

https://www.ncl.com/uk/en/cruises/7-...GGITOKOANWKHNL

If you booked this pre the days of "premium AI" your package wont include grats etc although will probably included drinks and probably dining too depends when you booked and what the deals were at the time.

The up side of this is that you will have paid less - even including the +grats payment.

I have three cruises booked right up to Nov 18 - all on the old system .

For sure better deals than is now.

Generally speaking, you cant change your booking this close to sailing. You would have to cancel your booking entirely, forfeit your fare, and then re-book under the new promo. It's not an add on package to existing bookings.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you booked this pre the days of "premium AI" your package wont include grats etc although will probably included drinks and probably dining too depends when you booked and what the deals were at the time.

The up side of this is that you will have paid less - even including the +grats payment.

I have three cruises booked right up to Nov 18 - all on the old system .

For sure better deals than is now.

Unfortunately the UBP was never offered as a free at sea benefit for Hawaii cruises.

As far as I'm aware, the only way to get the UBP in Hawaii is by booking all inclusive. We cancelled our original booking for 2018 and rebooked to get it, but it's too late for the OP now due to cancellation penalties.

I believe they will have to pay per drink as you can't even buy the UBP on these cruises due to local laws.