Pre Cruise Hotel change in NYC

garyb(uk)

Looks like I have been moved from 'Le Parker Meridian' Hotel to the Lotte New York Palace' Hotel.in June. Does anyone have any experience of this hotel?

Also was wondering how Regent decides the room types. I am PH on the Navigator. Do they take into account what kind of suite you are paying for when they select rooms?

Looks like I have been moved from 'Le Parker Meridian' Hotel to the Lotte New York Palace' Hotel.in June. Does anyone have any experience of this hotel?

Also was wondering how Regent decides the room types. I am PH on the Navigator. Do they take into account what kind of suite you are paying for when they select rooms?

It's a very nice hotel in an excellent location for tourists (by St Patrick's Catherdral.)

Well "Le Parker Meridian" is only a 4 star hotel with various online booking sites placing it at around £270 per night. However, the "Lotte New York Palace" is a 5 star hotel, with online sites placing it at £513 per night. It would appear to be an up grade and more inline with what Regent promise in their marketing materials.

Well "Le Parker Meridian" is only a 4 star hotel with various online booking sites placing it at around £270 per night. However, the "Lotte New York Palace" is a 5 star hotel, with online sites placing it at £513 per night. It would appear to be an up grade and more inline with what Regent promise in their marketing materials.

that is the way I'm looking at it as well although my son and family stayed in Le Parker Meridian last week and absolutely loved it.