Latest disembarkation Escape arriving MIAMI 9/23?

Steve007NY

we are in no rush, hate huge crowds and are simply picking up rental car (Alamo shuttle to airport for rental). What's the latest we can disembark...When will they throw us off? :D

Just driving to Delray to see my Mom, so DH is especially in no rush!!

That depends on the time your cruise ship is docked. For the morning cruises, the last time to get off the cruise ship is around 9:30-10:00 am? They would make sure everyone if off before letting new cruisers to get on board. The next group of cruisers to get on board is around 11:30 am.

we are in no rush, hate huge crowds and are simply picking up rental car (Alamo shuttle to airport for rental). What's the latest we can disembark...When will they throw us off? :D Just driving to Delray to see my Mom, so DH is especially in no rush!!

All Ashore is 10 am. They need to get to a zero count and clear the ship so that they can start boarding the next cruise at 11 am (Havens) followed by other priority boarding then general boarding at 11:30.

we are in no rush, hate huge crowds and are simply picking up rental car (Alamo shuttle to airport for rental). What's the latest we can disembark...When will they throw us off? :D

Just driving to Delray to see my Mom, so DH is especially in no rush!!

When they say has call.