Problems Accessing RCI Excursions Online

cjdixon4

Does anyone have any challenges accessing their reservations online, particularly as it pertains to booking excursions, beverage packages etc.? This is the 2nd day that I've received the following message: "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time." I realize that periodically they may do system updates, but this is happening so frequently. Ugghhhh.... :(

Does anyone have any challenges accessing their reservations online, particularly as it pertains to booking excursions, beverage packages etc.? This is the 2nd day that I've received the following message: "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time." I realize that periodically they may do system updates, but this is happening so frequently. Ugghhhh.... :(

Yes, this has been reported numerous times. Many times this particular error is because someone X's out of their web browser without exiting the reservation properly. Takes about 20 minutes for the lock to time out. If you continue to have the problem after several days, I'd call Royal customer service and ask if they can help.

This can happen even if you clear your history in the browser you have call the Co and they have too clear it for you found out that when there system updates and your loge in it locks up and you can't do anything

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPad using Forums