Has anyone been able to change their cabin? Based on comments about adding S&S etc.

Wishing on a star

Well, since it seems that Princess can be consistent about being inconsistent. With the most current examples being on how the S-and-S promo is applied.

If we have a forward balcony booked with S-and-S, with the current fare for the cabin being similar now with the new promo.

Has anyone been able to request a new cabin assignment, such as from a forward cabin to a mid-forward cabin?

I know, I know!

It would probably require re-booking? (which we probably do not want to do)

Just thought I would ask here.

I am pretty sure that would require a re-booking and in doing so you would lose your old promotion and get the current one. The only way you can change cabin category and not lose your promotion would be as an upgrade or upsell

You can change to another cabin in the same category with no change in fare or benefits.

If you change to a different category, then you will get the current price and current benefits and will lose any benefits from the previous booking. The only exception is the Captain's Circle Launch Savings which will provide a small discount on the new booking if you have it.

We booked under a 15 day Hawaiian under S&S, On the 5ht we called Princess and changed over to the 3 for free promotion, in the process we changed from our original cabin C219 a BE room to C505 a B@ (Premium Balcony) for the exact same price. We are on the same deck but went from the bow of the ship to just back of midship....

Thanks!

Looks like there isn't really any leeway there....

We will def. be very happy in the more forward cabin!

If you want to keep the Sip & Sail, you need to keep the same category (not necessarily the same cabin).

If you want to reprice under Three for Free, then you can change to any available category (but you use the Sip & Sail).

We are leaving soon on a cruise booked under the old Sip and Sail from last year. After final payment fares dropped dramatically. I called my TA and said I would like to move from my Baja balcony to a Caribe balcony that was open. It was selling for a lot less than we had paid. I didn't ask for compensation such as OBC or anything like that. i just asked to move to the cabin with the larger balcony. Not a problem. We have a Caribe balcony and still have the Sip and Sail. We "might" have been able to get some OBC as well if we had asked for it but we were content to get the cabin we wanted while keeping our perks.

We moved from the S&S to the 3 for free because we were not able to change our room but get a premium balcony for the same price as a standard balcony. Saving $285 each for a total of $570 on the room alone. To be truthful we did not want a room change so was excited to get a lower price.