Can we take some water bottles and a 12 pack of pepsi on the Oasis?

kh81828587

We are on the Oasis on Sept.17. I'd like to take a few bottles of water for ports, and my daughter-in-law has to have her diet pepsi. Is it ok if she brings just a 12 pack on board? Would this need to be in a carry-on or just a luggage tag on the carton? I've never needed to deal with this before as I don't drink soda, so I didn't know what to tell her.

All my oasis cruises I brought water no problems. I bagged it and left it with a porter. One time we brought a 8 pack of soda. It was a pain carrying it until, we could check in our room. You just have to go in knowing you might lose out on the money you spent on the water and pop

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In Port Canaveral you can not put a luggage tag on a case of water. You either have to lug it arround with you or try to pack it in a piece of luggage and check it

The porters will tell you if you are bringing on the allotted two bottles of wine it must be carried on.....it cannot be checked.

Some ports, the porters will not handle cases without handles. So put it in a duffle bag or similar.

Or use a roller bag and carry on.

If you put wine in your checked baggage, you will likely have to go to the naughty room to get it.