Coffee on board/creamer question

MastersLevelMama

I usually get coffee by room service every morning. I bring the small liquid concentrated creamers on every cruise with me in my checked luggage. They seam to have many flavor options. And I think the coffee is decent.

I live with 3 Starbucks partners (hubby and two daughters) and we drink A LOT of coffee. It'll be weird to buy coffee. They each get a mark out (free product) each week. We haven't bought coffee in 3 years. LOL!

My husband is a partner of almost 7 years. High five! We've been building a stash of via coffee and refreshers to bring. On at least one of our first two cruises, we brought a press with us. Haha we're relaxing a little this time.

Just so you know, it doesn't matter if the bottles are glass or plastic. No bottles of any kind are allowed. Only cans or the little individuals. Wouldn't want you to get there and be disappointed.

Great, thank you for the clarity. I would hate to show up and have it thrown out.

If you bring boxed wine it will have to be the equivalent of two 750 ML bottles so 1.5 litres. Assuming there are two of you travelling. I will not personally attest to having been able to do this, but I have read other posts where people said they were allowed to do this.

Candi

This is good news! We extra an extra glass by bringing a box. We are still undecided about getting Cheers but I'm leaning towards it.

My husband is a partner of almost 7 years. High five! We've been building a stash of via coffee and refreshers to bring. On at least one of our first two cruises, we brought a press with us. Haha we're relaxing a little this time.

Woot! Love all the partner perks! Does he manage? Mine is in SMT currently.

I usually get coffee by room service every morning. I bring the small liquid concentrated creamers on every cruise with me in my checked luggage. They seam to have many flavor options. And I think the coffee is decent.

Ok cool. I am going to try it. If its terrible, we'll buy coffee.

The ship's free coffee is fine if one isn't a coffee snob. If you are one, feel free to buy coffee from the coffee bar. It's your money. Yes, you can bring coffee creamer.

I don't think I am a coffee snob but Disney's was like brown sour water, horrible. Hoping Carnival's is better.

Ok cool. I am going to try it. If its terrible, we'll buy coffee.

I don't think I am a coffee snob but Disney's was like brown sour water, horrible. Hoping Carnival's is better.

Lido Deck coffee is the last resort. It is absolutely vile.

Room service coffee is drinkable when it's fresh and hot. The carafes do not keep it hot for long though.

Main Dining Room coffee at breakfast is about the same as room service coffee, perhaps a little hotter because it doesn't sit in the carafes.

Main Dining Room coffee in the evenings is usually really good.

I love the java spot mochas, but I've never had their regular coffee.

Hope this helps. :)

I honestly would rather not drink coffee than to have to drink powdered creamer ... but I know we all are different .... I love the coffee from the coffee bar and thank goodness it is included in Cheers now ... but even when it wasn't I paid $1.50 for it

have to ask, what is wrong with Carnival creamers?

Mainly what's being discussed is FLAVORED creamers such as hazelnut, french vanilla etc. Carnival only has milk and half and half. I too, like the "foo foo" flavored creamers and I buy the individuals at Walmart for less than $5 a box of 24. I bring two because the coffee is STRONG and it takes a few to get the desired flavor. I put them in gallon ziplocks to take up less space and they're protected if one or two bust (has never happened yet).

I bring 3 small bottles of coffemate liquid vanilla creamer for a 7 day cruise. they are a dollar at the dollar store. No need to cool until they have been opened. never had a problem getting them on before.

just know that one day they may be a problem since they are prohibited.

I just got off the Breeze 2 weeks ago, and I ordered room service coffee every morning to enjoy on the balcony. I could never finish the first cup, even with the half and half they brought. My coffee is usually a caramel color but I was making it almost white because the coffee was so bad. Lido coffee was a bit better but not much.

I didn't bring my coffee mate individual creamer because people on here said the coffee was fine with their half and half. Lies. I will be bringing my own creamer next cruise.

Oh and not the powdered creamer - that leaves a funky taste in the mouth. They have those small concentrated, flavored creamers that you just squirt in your cup. I've used those before when I've traveled but they're WAY sweet and you won't need sugar.