New Divina Western itinerary dailies

Boschmann

Thank you for posting! We will sail our first time on October 14th. One question I do have is do they have a specialty coffee shop? My husband love his coffee and we were thinking of pre buying the coffee package if they had a specialty shop. Can't wait to hear a review of your trip of the have to do's and don't bother with's. Hoping we enjoy it as much as we do Carnival! But a little nervous about the switch.

Can you also advise if the photo packages that are available online are available once you get on? We are looking at doing the 99$ for 100 pictures if it is available. Never have a lot of pictures taken and if we can go around the ship and have them done for 99$ for 100 we might do it since it is my birthday cruise.

Edited by lovestwocruise

Thank you for posting! We will sail our first time on October 14th. One question I do have is do they have a specialty coffee shop? My husband love his coffee and we were thinking of pre buying the coffee package if they had a specialty shop.

I don't drink coffee, but my wife cannot live without it. She is quite particular and loves the French press on NCL. She finds the coffee in buffet and restaurants okay. There is the Cafe Italia on deck 7 midship.

5c26aa382a3b83e84d60d9c2990d4324.jpg

da21cc983d67d2378f0ff04925ac78af.jpg

240a50d1ff0325dc4e1b1074423372a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Thanks for posting the dailies, what is all on the Top 18 solarium and how much is it per day?

Both sides of deck 16 aft are fairly lightly used. There are hot tubs, but loungers are not as nice and no shower.

e2d603ab7f3c56730db3ce3a9ac310d7.jpg

There were people there on the sea day and chair hogging is a problem. I watched several lounges for well over an hour and went to remove the towels, a woman came running over from a nearby chair and claimed her friends just went to the restroom. When called on that she gave in and said just take them. They had nine lounges held and I never saw more than two people for over two plus hours. Late in the afternoon about six people came up and removed the towels and left. If you don't want to deal with things like that it might be worth paying for Top 18.

Is the Top 18 Solarium in the Yacht Club or somewhere else?

Top 18 is above the Galaxy restaurant/disco and is free to Aurea guests and YC if they want. It has a fee for all other experiences. YC has a nicer area forward, so I don't think they are at Top18 often unless there are noisy kids in the YC.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Can you also advise if the photo packages that are available online are available once you get on? We are looking at doing the 99$ for 100 pictures if it is available. Never have a lot of pictures taken and if we can go around the ship and have them done for 99$ for 100 we might do it since it is my birthday cruise.

Photographers are less common on Divina than any other ships we've been on. Only once in MDR has one come by and never when getting on and off the ship. Each night they are around deck 6 & 7 taking formal pictures. I took pictures of the only deals I've seen offered so far. 7896c5c2385299d7ed59931c1458a04b.jpg

2677ecddcf545e97193afb655dcb3454.jpg

78d8fce05f7a0f7b19993a3fb0200b02.jpg

Edited by Boschmann