BOGO First Night Done Right Dinibg

travelplus

For the BOGo First Night done tight promo I think Royal Caribbean should consider allowing its loyal C&A members Emerald and above to make their specialty dining choiches known online and be automatically cpnfirmed for both nights or waitlisted if your choice is unavailable fron 90 days before sailong up until the date of sailing with the option of staggering your reservations to any night of the cruise for the BOGO with the option to add a 3rd venu while onboard for 15 percebt off.

This woul alleviate the stresses of onboard dining. For Royal to chose the restaurant for you with food allergies and senitivities or cultural preferences may not be such a grand idea.

For instance I kbow I woyld not enjoy Izumi's but I would enjoy Chops and Giovanni's I would like there to at least be a prefencre or comments box that is part of te boking in your Cruise Planner to inform Royal of ypir preferences

What says you?

First Night Done Right is not a BOGO. Those are two different things.

FNDR is a one-shot deal, as the name implies. It's for the first night of your cruise.

Most people find that they are able to change their reservations, made for them by the RC, after they board, if they so desire.

In addition, this is a promotion. An offering. A deal.

You don't have to take it.

They offer a discount in exchange for you giving up some level of choice.

If you want to be absolutely sure of the venue and the time, book the restaurant the regular way. You will pay full price for that privilege.

We have always been able to book our preferred restaurant once on board using the FNDR. Keep in mind this is a promotion and a really great value. If you care most about convenience and not the savings, you can always book your preferred restaurant online in advance...at regular price!

I was on the extended 9/3 Allure cruise and was not allowed to select CHOPS for FNDR. Only choice was Samba Grill or Giovanni's Table. I was not told that when I reserved. The possible restaurants should be mentioned in the description of the deal.

In fact, the terms and conditions state "No Restrictions" lol.

We have always been able to book our preferred restaurant once on board using the FNDR. Keep in mind this is a promotion and a really great value. If you care most about convenience and not the savings, you can always book your preferred restaurant online in advance...at regular price!

Me too. However, on Allure, once onboard, they now limit the selection of restaurants..