Best source for CURRENT Escape menus?

anonmom

Since none of us sailing on the Escape from November on really know where we will be sailing, I thought it would be fun to spend a little more time figuring out the things that are ON the boat, like the restaurants and bars! What are the most recent reviews or websites that have up to date Escape menus?

For those of you who have been on the Escape recently, do you have pics of the food and drink menus? Or do you know of a site that has the same menus you just saw on the ship?

Since none of us sailing on the Escape from November on really know where we will be sailing, I thought it would be fun to spend a little more time figuring out the things that are ON the boat, like the restaurants and bars! What are the most recent reviews or websites that have up to date Escape menus?

For those of you who have been on the Escape recently, do you have pics of the food and drink menus? Or do you know of a site that has the same menus you just saw on the ship?

http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-escape-menus.html

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try youtube.

Escape Main Dining Room 65 items

Uploaded by TravelTouristVideos

Le Bistro Menu and food

Uploaded by The Cruising Family

Both posters have additional videos.