Which aft balconies have loungers?

Nixieh

In August we were lucky enough to snag a huge corner aft balcony on Rhapsody for our first ever Royal Caribbean cruise. What we loved the most was the loungers. I am looking for a cruise in the Med or Europe next summer and I really want loungers again :cool:

Can any of you experts help me out with which aft staterooms I need to look for on Independence, Symphony, Jewel of the Seas or Navigator of the Seas?

Thanks in advance.

There's no hard and fast rule in place for what furniture is placed on what type of balcony. Generally, aft balconies will have a lounger or two. If your aft balcony does not have the furniture you want, speak to your stateroom attendant. They will usually accommodate you.

There's no hard and fast rule in place for what furniture is placed on what type of balcony. Generally, aft balconies will have a lounger or two. If your aft balcony does not have the furniture you want, speak to your stateroom attendant. They will usually accommodate you.

Or you can bump, thump, drag the loungers down from the pool on a "midnight acquisition" ;p;)