Valuetrips

helovestrains

It was though the Hyatt app on my phone.

I understood that but how would they have your ID number? It doesn’t ask for it on value trips. And how would you have the reservation number to add in to the app to look for your reservation?

I logged onto my account on my iPad last night through world of Hyatt or whatever it’s called. In order to find a reservation you need a reservation number LOL. So I just added the app onto my phone and the same thing. So I don’t know how you could see it on the app unless you had information ahead a time. Thanks

.....Debbie :)

Just called the hotel they have nothing listed for me. He had not heard of the travel site before but he said that there’s lots of different ones so that’s not unusual. But nothing under my name for that date.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I understood that but how would they have your ID number? It doesn’t ask for it on value trips. And how would you have the reservation number to add in to the app to look for your reservation?

I logged onto my account on my iPad last night through world of Hyatt or whatever it’s called. In order to find a reservation you need a reservation number LOL. So I just added the app onto my phone and the same thing. So I don’t know how you could see it on the app unless you had information ahead a time. Thanks

I just looked under stays and clicked upcoming and it was there.1d6336de9814f8f1a1297b84a6264b82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I just looked under stays and clicked upcoming and it was there.1d6336de9814f8f1a1297b84a6264b82.jpg

OK I was just wondering how they would get your info in order to have it show up in your app that’s all. How would they know what your World of Hyatt id is. There I s nothing in my app and no reservation at the hotel. So I’m not sure if that means I’m not getting it or they just haven’t submitted it yet. But I need to get my hotel booked for May and one for April so I can get my travel insurance in place.

And wow you book way ahead of time December? That’s 11 months away LOL

OK I was just wondering how they would get your info in order to have it show up in your app that’s all. How would they know what your World of Hyatt id is. There I s nothing in my app and no reservation at the hotel. So I’m not sure if that means I’m not getting it or they just haven’t submitted it yet. But I need to get my hotel booked for May and one for April so I can get my travel insurance in place.

And wow you book way ahead of time December? That’s 11 months away LOL

Not sure how.Maybe it was done using just my name and not my id. Bummer you haven't heard yet from valuetrips. Give it a bit more time as it can take a couple weeks.yeah I know I booked early.I booked as soon as the dates opened up in early December. Lol I knew I wanted to stay there as we enjoyed our stay there last time.

Not sure how.Maybe it was done using just my name and not my id. Bummer you haven't heard yet from valuetrips. Give it a bit more time as it can take a couple weeks.yeah I know I booked early.I booked as soon as the dates opened up in early December. Lol I knew I wanted to stay there as we enjoyed our stay there last time.

Lol... thanks! I’m looking at other hotels right now because I need to get these booked. I’m not patient LOL. Our ttrip is coming up in three months I need to be sure what’s what.

I checked the Hyatt website to see what the price is. It’s cheaper than valuetrips by about 5.00 a night for my nights. Not enough to make a big deal over BUT if you book it through Hyatt, you’ll get immediate confirmation. You have to join their “world of Hyatt” to get the members rate. Free to join. Then once you book your rooms, I’d cancel anything done with valuetrips.

I checked the Hyatt website to see what the price is. It’s cheaper than valuetrips by about 5.00 a night for my nights. Not enough to make a big deal over BUT if you book it through Hyatt, you’ll get immediate confirmation. You have to join their “world of Hyatt” to get the members rate. Free to join. Then once you book your rooms, I’d cancel anything done with valuetrips.

Already a member and it was almost twice the amount for my date.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Forums mobile app

Wow sorry to hear that. I was hoping I was helping.[emoji17]

Oh...I appreciated the idea! Unfortunately it just didn’t work out for my dates. Hopefully I hear about things soon or I will have to look elsewhere soon.

I would re submitt again. We have never waited more than one week. Keep checking with the hotel itself if the have your reservation as of yet.

I wouldn't submit the form again you could end up with double reservations, I would send an email asking about your original request. They do take some time to get back to you, I waited 2 weeks and hadn't heard, sent an email and they sent my reservation the next day.

Check you spam it may have been stopped from goin to your email. Also for Late March I got a message that could not offer their rate for that day (was over $200). It is the Thursday before Easter. So if early April may run into that. Luckily I had booked directly months ago so just kept that

I wouldn't submit the form again you could end up with double reservations, I would send an email asking about your original request. They do take some time to get back to you, I waited 2 weeks and hadn't heard, sent an email and they sent my reservation the next day.

Too late I had already resubmitted but instead of one day I submitted for 3. I had sent them an email asking a question weeks ago and never got a reply back. I submitted for a date in late April and I got a reply back that it wasn't available. I submitted another date for May and I got a reply back saying they needed my credit card info. So I resubmitted for May and I haven't heard anything and it's been a couple weeks. Yesterday I resubmitted for May again but for 3 days instead of one.

Check you spam it may have been stopped from goin to your email. Also for Late March I got a message that could not offer their rate for that day (was over $200). It is the Thursday before Easter. So if early April may run into that. Luckily I had booked directly months ago so just kept that

I always check my SPAM and my junk mail. I sent an email asking a question got no reply to that. But I did get replies to requests for late April and another for May . I received replies saying April was denied and they needed my credit card info for the one in May. I resubmitted for May and never got a reply or acceptance. I submit it again yesterday for 3 days in May instead of one waiting to see what happens.

I booked the Hyatt Place through Value Trips a couple of days ago. I am a little concerned with some of the comments made earlier. My trip is about 11 months away, so I’m not too concerned. I’ll wait a few more days to see if I need to email them for a response. I have never used Value Trips before, but they had a great price for the Hyatt Place.

I have used value trips twice now in the last year and have had no issues getting reservations. I think people are use to booking and instantly getting their reservation and get worried with value trips because it takes longer.

I have used value trips twice now in the last year and have had no issues getting reservations. I think people are use to booking and instantly getting their reservation and get worried with value trips because it takes longer.

It’s been almost 2 weeks since my initial request and I haven’t heard anything except to resend with my credit card info. And another with the decline for one of the dates. I sent the info the same day

On another thread about Value Trips one poster said that they had to contact the hotel directly to confirm their reservation, but the price was higher than the stated price on Value Trips. Has anyone else experienced this before?

I called the hotel the other day. They had no reservation listed for me.

Finally got a response. They said they had sent me emails.....but I have not received anything until, today. Got 1 night confirmed but hopefully changing it to 3 nights. Need a definite confirmation before changing our airfare.