Valuetrips

helovestrains

I got my response five days after sending in my request. Everything is in order -- correct price, etc. I did use a credit card when booking; perhaps that makes a difference. Sigh of relief.

Wow lucky you.... This whole procedure has been too stressful and not user friendly imo. I emailed back not even 10 mins from finally getting a response from them. They said they weren’t sure if I was adding a new reservation or modifying the original. I sent a reply and was hoping for a quick reply back,,,, no such luck. I am still in limbo on whether they are changing me from 1 night to 3. Can’t change my airfare till I am sure..

.....Debbie :)

I just received my confirmation email from Value Trips. It was exactly one week since I applied online. I will call the hotel tomorrow to make sure everything is correct.

Thanks for the update! Just checked to see if I had another update....not yet. Hopefully soon.

I just received my confirmation email from Value Trips. It was exactly one week since I applied online. I will call the hotel tomorrow to make sure everything is correct.

Thanks for the update! Just checked to see if I had another update....not yet. Hopefully soon.

I called the Hyatt Place this morning to confirm the reservation. Everything is OK. I am confirmed for the date and the price that Value Trips stated.

This seems to have worked for me. I hope everyone else gets the room that they want and at the correct price.

Good luck to everyone!

I called the Hyatt Place this morning to confirm the reservation. Everything is OK. I am confirmed for the date and the price that Value Trips stated.

This seems to have worked for me. I hope everyone else gets the room that they want and at the correct price.

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for update. I went and checked my original 1 day res. In my app. It was there and today it said cancelled. No new emails about the 3 day one so I called. Hotel had another res for 3 days and gave me the confirmation number. I checked my app and it is there at VT rate. Still haven't received confirmation from VT however lol..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Forums mobile app

Thanks for update. I went and checked my original 1 day res. In my app. It was there and today it said cancelled. No new emails about the 3 day one so I called. Hotel had another res for 3 days and gave me the confirmation number. I checked my app and it is there at VT rate. Still haven't received confirmation from VT however lol..

Since the hotel has your reservations for the three days and at the Value Trips rate, it sounds like you are set. Give Value Trips a few more days to send you their confirmation. Enjoy your stay!

Since the hotel has your reservations for the three days and at the Value Trips rate, it sounds like you are set. Give Value Trips a few more days to send you their confirmation. Enjoy your stay!

Yes...thanks!

Ok..so I wanted a screenshot of my info so this time I signed in on my World of Hyatt acct. Odd thing and don’t know if I should change it. The reservation has my name but with a Tampa FL address, my phone number, and valuetrips email. So weird....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So....impatient me tried modifying and adding in the correct info. It seemed like it worked but then gives me an error. Tried multiple times. Logged back in and the incorrect info is still there. Now am feeling really uncomfortable about this whole thing. I need to get info from the hotel directly...not VT.

Has anyone else looked at their booking on the Hyatt website? Scroll down to member info.... see what is there. Thanks.

So....impatient me tried modifying and adding in the correct info. It seemed like it worked but then gives me an error. Tried multiple times. Logged back in and the incorrect info is still there. Now am feeling really uncomfortable about this whole thing. I need to get info from the hotel directly...not VT.

Has anyone else looked at their booking on the Hyatt website? Scroll down to member info.... see what is there. Thanks.

I noticed this as well - I think it shows like that because Value Trips booked it as your "Agent". We didn't change anything on the reservation, and this info didn't effect our stay at all.

I was able to call the hotel directly and get information about our reservation and work with them once the reservation was confirmed. I would give them a call to confirm everything if that will ease your mind.

Edited by amp0289
forgot something

I noticed this as well - I think it shows like that because Value Trips booked it as your "Agent". We didn't change anything on the reservation, and this info didn't effect our stay at all.

I was able to call the hotel directly and get information about our reservation and work with them once the reservation was confirmed. I would give them a call to confirm everything if that will ease your mind.

I called the hotel and somehow the woman transferred me to corporate. The guy I got was clueless and was calling the hotel personally to figure things out. But somehow I ended up with someone else in corporate who did have a clue LOL. Yes their information is generally on there for tracking purposes but she was able to also add some of my information to the reservation besides just my name. But I just checked it out and noticed that now my address is a combination of both I think she forgot to delete a line LOL. But she said not to worry that thing should be fine. I had her send me an email direct from Hyatt as I still haven't gotten one from value trips with my confirmation number. I wanted something more than what someone read me over the telephone. I take screenshots of everything and put them in my travel folder on my iPad. And I also save them in a travel folder on my phone. Good for quick references when you're traveling in case there's issues

I wanted something more than what someone read me over the telephone. I take screenshots of everything and put them in my travel folder on my iPad. And I also save them in a travel folder on my phone. Good for quick references when you're traveling in case there's issues

If you now have your confirmation number, you can go to:

https://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/reservations/reservation.jsp?stop_mobi=yes

It is the "Find Upcoming Reservations" Page, and you can put your info in under the "With Your Confirmation # " and it will give you a nice page that can be printed out with all the info.

If you now have your confirmation number, you can go to:

https://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/reservations/reservation.jsp?stop_mobi=yes

It is the "Find Upcoming Reservations" Page, and you can put your info in under the "With Your Confirmation # " and it will give you a nice page that can be printed out with all the info.

Oh I've been to the Hyatt website and it had part of my information and part of value trips. I should be all set now after getting some help from someone at Hyatt. They had to make changes on their end couldn't do it on my end. But thanks!

Finally got my email confirmation from valuetrips...lol...

After reading what was said on here I also went to the Hyatt web site to look up my reservation. The same thing was on my reservation. They listed my correct name and phone number but had a different address. I am guessing that the address is Value Trips address. It must be the way things work with Value Trips placing the reservation. I’m not going to worry about this as I think everything will be alright. They have my correct name and I think that is all that matters.

Curious...anyone ever book hotels at other locations other than Florida at valuetrips rates? Can’t seem to get any other hotels to load for other states...thanks

Good point.

I just tried Phoenix, Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston.

None of them worked.

It’s good that all I wanted was the Hyatt in FLL.

Good point.

I just tried Phoenix, Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston.

None of them worked.

It’s good that all I wanted was the Hyatt in FLL.

Yeah...the homepage has a copyright of 1998 to 2017 or 2018. But when you search other states it has 1998 to 2008...odd.

I'm so frustrated with this company. I reserved a room at Hyatt at least 6 wks ago and still have heard nothing.

Call the hotel directly. That is how I found I did have a reservation. They will give you the confirmation number.