IOTS Rooms 6313,6629,6329,6629

janny444

Hi...thank you Bob for the info on my earlier thread. Now considering deck 6...seems like that deck may have the best rooms for "viewing"..Has anyone stayed in rooms....6313...6629...6329...6629....we want a non connecting room which isn't "overwhelmed" with outside noise and the rooms mentioned seem to tick the boxes...just would like some extra or unforeseen thoughts on the rooms chosen.

Hi...thank you Bob for the info on my earlier thread. Now considering deck 6...seems like that deck may have the best rooms for "viewing"..Has anyone stayed in rooms....6313...6629...6329...6629....we want a non connecting room which isn't "overwhelmed" with outside noise and the rooms mentioned seem to tick the boxes...just would like some extra or unforeseen thoughts on the rooms chosen.

I've had 6321 on FOS before. Very quiet area. Don't let being over GS concern you, no noise from below. It was great being close to the stairs (one flight) to deck 5 - MDR, Cafe Promenade, Champagne Bar very convenient.

I don't see anything wrong with those locations. I prefer to have staterooms above and below me, which would mean decks 7, 8, or 9, but if others have stayed in those deck 6 staterooms and say there's no noise from public areas below, I'd say go for it.