2019 Itineraries

louise63

Does anyone more in the know than myself know when NCL are likely to release itineraries past the April 2019 mark that are out already? Other cruise lines are out already, such as P&O and Cunard so they are missing a trick if they are too far behind!

My hubby and I are all booked up for next year and I'm keen to see what TA routes come out in both directions in 2019. I have sent them a message but had no response so far.

I turned Platinum on the Epic TA in April this year so I'm keen to utilise my newfound benefits! Ideally I'd like one of the Breakaway class ships to come over to Europe again in 2019 - like the Getaway has this year and the Breakaway is doing next year, so that we can do a TA on one of those?! 😀

Any info gratefully received 👏

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They will be released in December.

I’m not sure whether it affects your answer, but the OP is in Europe and is talking about cruises which originate or end in Europe.

European cruises (and the transatlantics) are usually released after the main US itineraries, such as the Caribbean.

I’m not sure whether you have any specific info, but if your answer is based on previous experience then it may not apply to the OPs question.

• 4 months later...

Watch for news on the new ship builds and inaugurals. They usually do the TA and are booking well before the ships already in the fleet. I love that new ship smell...![emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch for news on the new ship builds and inaugurals. They usually do the TA and are booking well before the ships already in the fleet. I love that new ship smell...![emoji849]

The Encore should be sailing over late next year (October/Novemer I believe). It should go on sale in the next couple of months.