PUerto Rico -- Virgin Islands......no cruise ships....

sail7seas

I agree. We love the Ritz in Isla Verde and have stayed there several times for vacations. Our son got married there. It is heartbreaking to read about the distress and loss on the island.
W also love The r Ritz in Isla Verde thouugh it amazed me they built tha tbeautiful hotel, on the bea h and only the large suites had balconies. I kept looking around the building when I realized mos rooms, thouugh very verynice did not have a balcony. why build a luxury hotel in topical climate on the bedach witth so few bvalconies? :D SERVICE there is over the top amazing. I sneezed out att the pool oneitme, Bigg Deal, righ t? :D The pool guy ran over witrha box of kleenex. after that, DH was afraid I'd never leave and make thatt place my new permanent home. :) I think I s till mostly prefer Four Seasons over many Ritz Hotels but not in Motreal. I don't love Four seasons in Montrreal but I do reallym reallyt like that Ritz.

W also love The r Ritz in Isla Verde thouugh it amazed me they built tha tbeautiful hotel, on the bea h and only the large suites had balconies. I kept looking around the building when I realized mos rooms, thouugh very verynice did not have a balcony. why build a luxury hotel in topical climate on the bedach witth so few bvalconies? :D SERVICE there is over the top amazing. I sneezed out att the pool oneitme, Bigg Deal, righ t? :D The pool guy ran over witrha box of kleenex. after that, DH was afraid I'd never leave and make thatt place my new permanent home. :) I think I s till mostly prefer Four Seasons over many Ritz Hotels but not in Motreal. I don't love Four seasons in Montrreal but I do reallym reallyt like that Ritz.

Personaly, I love that hotel. Lack of balconies never concerns me. I'm outside all the time anyway. Great value. Perfect service and great beach!