Refreshment package it's 30% off today

karyabc

It's telling me on the home screen that it's 30% off on my cruise. BUT, when I go into my cruise planner, the discounts aren't there. Ugh. I guess I'll have to call.

I thought this too, but what you are seeing is the total for your days of the cruise plus the auto gratuity on the package amount. Check again and see if that figures right ;)

Make it 90% off and I'll think about it. Even $18/day for soda is WAY too much. I'll stick to the "free" stuff (Iced tea, etc...)

It is not 18/day for soda. The soda package is $8. The refreshment includes pretty much all not alcoholic drinks, including bottled water, slushes, fresh squeezed juice, virgin cocktails and specially coffees.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

I thought this too, but what you are seeing is the total for your days of the cruise plus the auto gratuity on the package amount. Check again and see if that figures right ;)

No luck for me. I did call, and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I described what I saw on the home screen versus the cruise planner. Eventually they just said to keep watching for discounts.

My beverage package still says $55. I sail Allure August 12, 2018. Thank you though for posting maybe one day Ill see a discount too. I need to purchase for three of us so evey bit helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No luck for me. I did call, and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I described what I saw on the home screen versus the cruise planner. Eventually they just said to keep watching for discounts.

Same for me! I called in and the response and then that of the Manager was hysterical.....there was no logic to it at all and I was told to just keep watching. I said why post it then!!

We have a cruise scheduled for December '17. I have already purchased a package from a previous 30% off sale. When I got the discount email this past weekend I was excited for a short time. We also have a cruise scheduled for March '18 and when I checked to get the 30% discount with that booking number it did not show up discounted.

Then I read the small print and it clearly says that it is for sailings from x to December 31, 2017. Somebody mentioned this earlier in the thread. So I will need to watch for the next round of discounts that go out past December 31, 2017.

I bought the deluxe drunk package last month for my husband-doing adventure in December. I checked over the weekend and aw it went down. Paid $44 per night initially or $367 and it went down to $41 per night so reduced to $338!

Cancel and re-order then.