Price change? What do I do?

HI! We have booked a southern on the Adventure for March 2018. Currently RCCL is having a sale and it would save us almost 1000 to cancel and rebook. Do I have to do that or can I call and have a price change?

Don't know for sure if we are going to go because of San Juan airport and St. Maarten (we so wanted to go back to Captain Bobs), but for now I would like the price difference. Thanks for any help!

HI! We have booked a southern on the Adventure for March 2018. Currently RCCL is having a sale and it would save us almost 1000 to cancel and rebook. Do I have to do that or can I call and have a price change?

Don't know for sure if we are going to go because of San Juan airport and St. Maarten (we so wanted to go back to Captain Bobs), but for now I would like the price difference. Thanks for any help!

If you are booked under US/Canadian rules, you should be able to contact whoever booked your cruise and get the price drop.

In the past I have called and gotten the lower price without rebooking. If you booked through a travel agent then call your agent, not RCCL.

However I did read on another thread that they are not giving the lower price for this sale, something about new bookings only - in which case you will have to cancel and rebook. The fine print says "New bookings only", but maybe it always says that.

Let us know what happens after you call.