Princess policy re changing second person on a reservation

FunForUs

Hi,

I have a reservation for a cabin for my son & daughter-in law to cruise with us in a couple of weeks but something has come up & my daughter-in-law won't be able to go with us.

So my question is can I change the reservation from my DIL to someone else?

Thanks, Shirley

Hi,

I have a reservation for a cabin for my son & daughter-in law to cruise with us in a couple of weeks but something has come up & my daughter-in-law won't be able to go with us.

Thanks, Shirley

Yes. One of the original people on the reservation has to stay the same. The other one can be changed.

Hi,

Thanks, Shirley

Yes if........

One of the original first two passengers in the cabin stays the same.

Last year we were going on a family cruise to the Panama Canal and my mother in law was supposed to share a cabin with my sister in law. MIL hurt her back a few days before the cruise and just 4 days before embarkation we were able to cancel her and add SIL's friend. I was surprised. There was a charge of $150 - not sure if the amount varies based on timing of cancellation / change? Also the replacement person did not get the OBC that was part of the original offer but SIL still got it.

Last year we were going on a family cruise to the Panama Canal and my mother in law was supposed to share a cabin with my sister in law. MIL hurt her back a few days before the cruise and just 4 days before embarkation we were able to cancel her and add SIL's friend. I was surprised. There was a charge of $150 - not sure if the amount varies based on timing of cancellation / change? Also the replacement person did not get the OBC that was part of the original offer but SIL still got it.

That seems very high. Was this booking thru a Travel Agent or direct with Princess?

Was that fee from a travel agent? We just did this and it was $50 from Princess. :confused: