Divina changes

Joken35

just check the eastern Caribbean cruise we are on .It has officially been changed to western Carib. SEpt 30, Oct 14 and oct3o. We also gain one more port. BEtter than losing one just to stay on the East. while I am not thrilled with Jamacia . IT is better than Freeport.

As long as I am not home..... I am happy

Been to both of these ports many times. Don't get excited. They aren't great ports. Montego Bay is not nice and can be dicey. Take a tour. Much safer. Costa Maya is okay but not exciting. Stop built for cruise passengers. Overpriced stores, Margaritaville and pool. Beach at port is lousy. You can leave compound and go to another beach. Antigua has over 300 gorgeous beaches. Sorry we are going to miss these. However, I am still looking forward to spending another 15 glorious days on the Divina.

just check the eastern Caribbean cruise we are on .It has officially been changed to western Carib. SEpt 30, Oct 14 and oct3o. We also gain one more port. BEtter than losing one just to stay on the East. while I am not thrilled with Jamacia . IT is better than Freeport.

As long as I am not home..... I am happy

Not the best of ports.

Been to both of these ports many times. Don't get excited. They aren't great ports. Montego Bay is not nice and can be dicey. Take a tour. Much safer. Costa Maya is okay but not exciting. Stop built for cruise passengers. Overpriced stores, Margaritaville and pool. Beach at port is lousy. You can leave compound and go to another beach....

Not the best of ports.

I was on the Sept 16th cruise and agree, I would never have voluntarily sailed that itinerary. Apparently many others felt that way as well. I think there were a lot of cancellations as the ship was definitely not full. I left early for Miami and did not see MSC was allowing future credit for cancellations, although I probably would not have cancelled due to booked flights and hotels. I posted the dailies from this itinerary here.