Arrival Appointment Time

tw67

I just checked, and 90 days out for Liberty, my Arrival Appointment Time became available. I had to go into Edit our Online Check In, and it was sitting there below it on the left side of the screen.

I remember there was a thread about this, and it asked people to go up and report when their Arrival Times became available, but I can't find the thread now!!

When our arrival appointments became available I posted that on our Roll Call. With another member we gave directions on how to find the link for choosing. It was there for anyone signed up for the roll call at the time and would let folks that signed on later and read the thread could find it.:D

When our arrival appointments became available I posted that on our Roll Call. With another member we gave directions on how to find the link for choosing. It was there for anyone signed up for the roll call at the time and would let folks that signed on later and read the thread could find it.:D

I posted on my Roll Call right before I posted here. I know that someone was starting to track if there was a way to predict when it would come up.

I just checked, and 90 days out for Liberty, my Arrival Appointment Time became available. I had to go into Edit our Online Check In, and it was sitting there below it on the left side of the screen.

I remember there was a thread about this, and it asked people to go up and report when their Arrival Times became available, but I can't find the thread now!!

It varies.

I posted both on this section and also in my roll call when my Dream 3/4/17 cruise time selection became available earlier this month. The posting I did in this section was "Locked" for some reason and then removed. I just wanted to let others on my cruise know they could finally pick their arrival time.

• 1 month later...

Has anybody found a difference in check in (for the better) with an appointment? I sailed back in October and really jumped through hoops to get there on time. Got there early so I waited in the parking lot for the correct time. When I went in to check in, it was the longest wait time I ever had with Carnival.

Has anybody found a difference in check in (for the better) with an appointment? I sailed back in October and really jumped through hoops to get there on time. Got there early so I waited in the parking lot for the correct time. When I went in to check in, it was the longest wait time I ever had with Carnival.

You don't have to be there "on time". Just anytime on or after your appointed time.

Which port/ship?