Drink package - non alcoholic

trihawks1

My daughter and her husband are traveling in a couple of weeks on carnival Pride. She is pregnant so she can't drink alcohol; however, her husband would like the alcoholic package. My daughter would like to have non alcoholic strawberry daiquiris and other drinks such as Sprite etc. Do they need to wait until they get on board so this is done correctly? Online it makes them both take the alcoholic package. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My daughter and her husband are traveling in a couple of weeks on carnival Pride. She is pregnant so she can't drink alcohol; however, her husband would like the alcoholic package. My daughter would like to have non alcoholic strawberry daiquiris and other drinks such as Sprite etc. Do they need to wait until they get on board so this is done correctly? Online it makes them both take the alcoholic package. Any info is appreciated. Thanks. Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carnival requires both adults in a cabin to purchase the drink package unfortunately.

I like how you called it the "alcoholic" package. Sometimes it feels like that. Carnival does not care if your daughter is pregnant, both have to buy it. It never hurts to plead your case to Carnival, but don't expect to win. If you wait to purchase on board it is $5 more per day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yeah even though there is two packages if one person gets it the other has to. I don't believe they have change their stance if there is a pregnancy. Like others have mentioned now that it covers all coffees, milkshakes, virgin drinks, etc it could still be a good value because those can add up just as fast.