Do they offer champange in Suite Lounge on Allure?

Hi!

Does anybody know if they offer Prosecco or any other type of champange in the suite lounge on the Allure? We currently have the beverage package, but we recently were upgraded to a suite, so we are debating dropping it. I'm not a big drinker, but occasionally like a glass of champagne in the evening. Also, can you get sparkling water? Any help would be greatly appreciated! THX!

Hi!

Does anybody know if they offer Prosecco or any other type of champange in the suite lounge on the Allure? We currently have the beverage package, but we recently were upgraded to a suite, so we are debating dropping it. I'm not a big drinker, but occasionally like a glass of champagne in the evening. Also, can you get sparkling water? Any help would be greatly appreciated! THX!

They will have some sort of sparkling wine available, probably from 11am to 11pm, but for sure during the 3.5 hour evening cocktail period. Same thing for the sparkling water, not sure about during the day, but for sure in the evening.

Thank you both for your responses! This is all new to us - we have been on the ships many times, but never in a suite and we are super excited!

You're welcome, and I just want to make sure you understand that the Suite Lounge perks are for guests in Grand Suites or better. No Suite Lounge perks for Junior Suite guests.

We actually moved to a crown loft suite! :D So coastal kitchen and the suite lounge will be nearby! We are on an eastern cruise on November 12th and have no idea which ports we will now be going to (and honestly, we will be happy with whatever they decide) so we figured that we might have more time to enjoy the room this time around!

Keep in mind the best perk, besides SL and CK, is the suite sun deck. However, the walk from the suite sun deck to the SL for a "free" drink is much to far. I found it still an advantage to keep my deluxe drink package for when I was walking around the ship (Dog House), watching a show, and having a glass of wine with dinner other than at the CK.

Very nice upgrade!:)

Once in a lifetime! We are thrilled and beyond excited to get to stay in one! We normally do connecting balcony cabins (we have two small children and believe it or not, it can be cheaper to do two rather than have all of us in one). The price of this cruise has been dropping and the suites were less than what balcony rooms sometimes cost "in season". We initially were upgraded from a suite guarantee and then upgraded again. Looking forward to experiencing the ship in a different way! We will still pay for a drink here and there, but with the added perk of the happy hour and beer/wine from 11am to 11pm, I'm not sure we would break even on the package (hubby might, but doubtful for me!). Thank you all for the insight - this is all new to us even though we've been lucky enough to have been on all the oasis class ships several times!

We actually moved to a crown loft suite! :D So coastal kitchen and the suite lounge will be nearby! We are on an eastern cruise on November 12th and have no idea which ports we will now be going to (and honestly, we will be happy with whatever they decide) so we figured that we might have more time to enjoy the room this time around!

Congratulations on grabbing that!

Once in a lifetime! We are thrilled and beyond excited to get to stay in one! We normally do connecting balcony cabins (we have two small children and believe it or not, it can be cheaper to do two rather than have all of us in one). The price of this cruise has been dropping and the suites were less than what balcony rooms sometimes cost "in season". We initially were upgraded from a suite guarantee and then upgraded again. Looking forward to experiencing the ship in a different way! We will still pay for a drink here and there, but with the added perk of the happy hour and beer/wine from 11am to 11pm, I'm not sure we would break even on the package (hubby might, but doubtful for me!). Thank you all for the insight - this is all new to us even though we've been lucky enough to have been on all the oasis class ships several times!

I have to agree with that reasoning. You certainly may want drinks at other times of day and in other places, but probably not enough to make the package a good purchase.

Bon Voyage!

• 3 months later...
Are Diamond Plus members eligible to go to Suite Lounge on Allure? On Brillance that is where we went for Martinis and appetizers before dinner. If not how do D+ members get mixed drinks?

No, D+ members are not eligible for any Suite Lounge. Brilliance has no Suite Lounge, you probably went to the Concierge Lounge. I realize this is only semantics, but the name of the lounge is significant.as it signifies who has access.

Thanks Clarea - you are right "semantics" - it was called the Concierge lounge. I just figured RCCL changed the name since in the Concierge Lounge on the Brilliance had Suite guests, Pinnacle and D+. There were certain issues the Concierge would help us with - how is that handled on Allure for D+ members?

Thanks Clarea - you are right "semantics" - it was called the Concierge lounge. I just figured RCCL changed the name since in the Concierge Lounge on the Brilliance had Suite guests, Pinnacle and D+. There were certain issues the Concierge would help us with - how is that handled on Allure for D+ members?

As you were told yesterday, on your other thread, on the Allure you are eligible to use the Diamond Club on Deck 11, which was previously the Concierge Lounge before they created the Suite Lounge on Deck 17. There will be a Diamond Concierge there who can assist you.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2578923