Yes another questions about beverage package

Gilbo

I am wondering if those packages ever go on sale ?

We are sailing on the Milenium to Alaska next May. I don't mind paying, but by the time you are the gratuities and the exchange rate of 25% (I think celebrity exchange rate is 30% they didn't adjusted yet). Being a Canadian with the exchange rates it seems steep..

I hope they will come on sale !!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

They do offer the beverage packages at a discount, usually 20%, but I have heard folks on here mention 50%.

Sometimes you will get an email from Celebrity advising of a sale, but more often you won't.

Best advice, is to check your reservation regularly since some of the sales can be quite short durations.

Occasionally they have offered discounted beverage packages on some cruises, not all. We have 6 cruises booked and 1, a TA, has the beverage package at 50% off. Our previous 4 didn't have a discount offer for beverage packages.

We're on a TA next month and booked in January... some time in late Spring we noticed a 50% discount on the beverage packages but we're to slow to book it and it was gone in hours... bummer! :mad:

Then a month later we saw the 50% discount once again and I paid right right on the spot to secure it... and it has been advertised ever since... go figure :)

If you pre book there is a 10% discount and if you are at least CC Elite there is an additional 20% discount.

I tried that on a 20% off sale & they would not combine the 2 discounts. Things may have changed.