Diamond perks

Amagamma

I am D+ and am aware of my perks. My adult son is Elite in Celebrity which I know transfers to Diamond on RC. What is the Diamond discount on drink package? Also, his wife took one cruise on Celebrity but I think she gets his status. How do we go about transferring to D on RC and how do they get his wife her D status also?

I am D+ and am aware of my perks. My adult son is Elite in Celebrity which I know transfers to Diamond on RC. What is the Diamond discount on drink package? Also, his wife took one cruise on Celebrity but I think she gets his status. How do we go about transferring to D on RC and how do they get his wife her D status also?

Some (not all) ships give a 20% discount on the Deluxe beverage package. Check your Cruise Planner, it may have more of a discount.

Have your son call Crown & Anchor with his Captain's Club number. C&A should make him Diamond on Royal. Then he should ask for his wife to be linked so she can be Diamond on RC too.

Have your son call Crown & Anchor with his Captain's Club number. C&A should make him Diamond on Royal. Then he should ask for his wife to be linked so she can be Diamond on RC too.

I wonder if linking at CC brings both folks over as D already linked?