Photo Pkg confusion

Lorey2007

Can someone explain the difference between these two photo packages:

12 Photo Package Online

Overview

Reserve your professional photo package today and save up to 20% off the onboard price - only available when you purchase online through this exclusive pre-cruise offer. When you purchase online you'll save big and download high–quality digital photos online after your cruise to share with family and friends!

Note: Digital and Print photo packages are sold on a per stateroom basis, select your package for just one guest.

12 Prints Photo Package

Overview

Reserve your professional photo package today and save up to 20% off the onboard price — only available when you purchase online through this exclusive pre-cruise offer. When you purchase online you'll save big and bring home high–quality photo prints to share with family and friends!

Note: Digital and Print photo packages are sold on a per stateroom basis, select your package for just one guest.

Only difference I can figure is how you get them in the end - Top: by downloading from website or SD/thumb drive they give you/ Bottom: actual pictures you can hold in your hand (have to pack carefully in order not to bend) an instantly put in a frame when you get home.

That's kinda what I thought. I would prefer the prints & have never had a problem getting them home undamaged. I guess I'll call Celebrity and see what kind of answer I get.

Maybe someone here on CC has some first hand experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Please post what they tell you because I have messaged on fb and also emailed and I didn't get a proper answer from either reply.

I'm looking at getting the all inclusive digital package but I would really like the prints as well. But that doesn't look like an option :(

If I get any more information I'll let you know too.

Happy travels :)

Here's what I found out from Celebrity.

The All Inclusive Digital Online Plus Prints Pkg includes all prints that were taken and a link is provided to a online account that you can also access them to share or print.

The 12 Photo package online is a link that is provided where you can select your photos at home on your own device to print or share.

The 12 Prints Photo Package is 12 pictures your select from ones that were taken anywhere during the cruise they will print them at the photo gallery to take with you.

Here's what I found out from Celebrity.

The All Inclusive Digital Online Plus Prints Pkg includes all prints that were taken and a link is provided to a online account that you can also access them to share or print.

I have had a positive experience with the all-inclusive. Their 'digital' option used to mean you picked up a CD at the end of the cruise with your digital files. Now, you don't need to do this - you get an email after the cruise with a link to download your photos from (within 30 days).

A couple of pointers from my experience, if you are considering this option.

-purchase the all inclusive in advance - it's cheaper than any onboard pricing that I saw.

-during your cruise, regularly check that your hard copy prints are also digitally on your stateroom folio. Their facial recognition software is what links the photo to your folio. If it's not on your stateroom account before you leave the ship, you won't get it digitally later...

We bought the all inclusive for our Sept 4 cruise which was 11 nights. We ended up with 285 pics we made sure to go to every station at night usually 3 to 4. There 6 on chic nights. We took pics at every port too. On board the package was higher than what we paid online.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got the all prints + digital last cruise, 2 weeks on Eclipse, and had over 500 photos. We had a blast. I booked way in advance with a sale and paid about $149 US. Unheard of low.

For my December cruise, I have booked the same, at $200 for everything.

If you go to the mycruisephotos site, they say you can buy additional rooms (we have 4 rooms total) for a 50% discount once in board. I know it changes price regularly, but anyone know what to expect for an onboard price? Sadly, DS will have JUST turned 22, so we don't get them included free like last time.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk