Football on Thanksgiving Cruises

I am considering a 5 night cruise the week of Thanksgiving out of Galveston on Vision of the Seas. I KNOW they will show the NFL football games on the deck and in the bars that week, but I had to promise my mother that I would triple confirm with you fine (experienced) folks before she would agree to go. So, can anyone with experience on a Thanksgiving cruise please confirm that she will get to watch her precious team play on Thanksgiving?? ;p

I am considering a 5 night cruise the week of Thanksgiving out of Galveston on Vision of the Seas. I KNOW they will show the NFL football games on the deck and in the bars that week, but I had to promise my mother that I would triple confirm with you fine (experienced) folks before she would agree to go. So, can anyone with experience on a Thanksgiving cruise please confirm that she will get to watch her precious team play on Thanksgiving?? ;p

What is her team? If it's the Cowboys, I vote yes.

I sailed on Vision in 2012 and I recall on Thanksgiving the Cowboy game was shown in the area that is now Chops Grille. At that time it was a very underused area, only one other event was scheduled in that venue during the 11 days. I recall the Cowboy game because they lost :D. I do not recall if the Lion game was shown, assuming it was though.

I sailed on Vision in 2012 and I recall on Thanksgiving the Cowboy game was shown in the area that is now Chops Grille. At that time it was a very underused area, only one other event was scheduled in that venue during the 11 days. I recall the Cowboy game because they lost :D. I do not recall if the Lion game was shown, assuming it was though.

Excellent - thank you!!

We've been on a couple of Thanksgiving cruises, and they showed the football game on the pool big screen.